posted to rec.boats.building
Matt Colie Matt Colie is offline

Default Lengthing an 11 foot Sailboat

Ted,

That is a set of drawings that you should be able to use.

The statement about them being usually complete is correct as there is
more information there than one would expect to find, but there is no
problem that this could cause.

Did you say where in Michigan?

I am in the south east and sail on Lake Erie.

Matt Colie

Ted W Lee wrote:
Thanks to Matt, Ron and all who responded to my question on lengthening
an 11 foot sailboat. As Matt pointed out the plans for the 13' Eddycat
were incomplete and could not be used to build the boat. The 11' foot
boat "Conga" was a complete plan I found later @
http://members.aol.com/polysail/HTML/conga.htm that is very similar to
the Eddycat design. That link won't work with webtv, but it will with a
pc. Thanks again for the useful info which I will use. Ted in Mich.

p.s.-Both the Eddycat and Conga are plans from the 1940's.