posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob  Crantz is offline

Default Heart of Gold Website-Updates

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

2 kids and your
sailing days are toast.

You said that when Thomas came into the picture. So far you've been
about 138% wrong. Today is the only day this week we're not sailing...I
have to put a lot of sailing gear on Ebay for the yard.

I was absolutely correct. It is you who is blind. Cut down the trees to see
the forest.

With all those new cars, coin collections and such you could have easily not
had kids, not have to work and been sailing full time around the world!

Instead, it is only a fading dream.

Wait until Thomas gets locked into school hours.

Then all the "sailing" you will be doing is visiting your boat, which is
just about what you are doing now.

Your one opportunity for an overnight trip is ruined by Sudsy being sick.

Next time it will be a neck ache, a head ache and you will see that the each
of the few and far between opportunities for you to do what you want is
squandered by your wife or imbecilic kids!

You're toast!

Get a divorce sooner rather than later and find a good orphanage, set sail
and get the hell out of there!

Doug King is far, far richer than you. He has all the time in the world with
no encumberances.

Glory to God!