Dave Hall

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:00:37 -0400, "Don"
wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Some years ago, a neighbor who had two dogs, a sheltie and a cocker
spaniel, lost the sheltie to another neighbor's German shepherd. The two
little dogs were in their own yard, kept there by training and by an
"invisible" fence...one of those electronic fences.

About a month later, the shepherd came back for another visit, and
started going after the cocker spaniel. The spaniel owner came out and
bashed in the skull of the shepherd with a shovel, and then dragged the
carcass out to the middle of the road.

All's well that ends well.

I would've dragged the shepherd to the owner's home with the hope that his
children were there to see it. But that's me. Sometimes I like more drama
than other people.

Drama? You call that drama? Puss.
I would have dragged the dead animal over there, knocked on the door and
when the owner answered, I would have beat his ass into next week with the
dead carcass.

I have absolutely no patience for someone that takes on the responsibility
of another, and then abuses it.
An ex-neighbor had a cat named *Streudal*, a big champagne colored cat that
they let run loose through the neighborhood. I liked Streudal, him and I got
along fine, he would fequently spend the day in my home-office lounging
across the top of my Plotter in the sun.

One night while going to the convenience store I saw Streudal splattered on
the highway. It tore me up, bad. I went home and got a shovel, I intended to
bury Streudal off the side of the road. While driving back to get the shovel
I came up with another idea, one that might make a difference. I scooped
Steudal up and put him in the back of my truck and drove home. I re-scooped
Streudal out of my truck and rang the neighbors doorbell, interrupting their
movie rental/pizza party, and when the dad answered the door I threw
Streudal on their foyer floor. Their two kids were mortified, the dad was
stunned, the wife was ready to faint. They moved about a month later. I hope
I scared all of them for life, for seeing Streudal plattered on the road
scarred me. Payback is a whore.

And you're proud of this?

You did this to an animal that you actually LIKED? God help the
unfortunate critter that you don't like.

Have you no respect or consideration for anyone other than yourself?

Is your concept of property rights placed on a higher plain than the
rights of people?

You need help.

Dave