[email protected] tapenick@hotmail.com is offline

Default got the pontoon (link to pics)

wrote:
On 17 Aug 2006 12:50:56 -0700,
wrote:

Thanks for the help / advice on the water pressure question.

1998 21' Sun Tracker (aluminum floor), 40 HP Merc.

Now I may need to do some prop tweaking to get the speed up. I was
thinking low 20s tops but read a few posts were folks were getting more
than that. Any experience with similar combos and what top speed was?
I may be limited by the 'little foot'.

Anyway, here's a link to some (kind of dark) pics.... hope it works:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tapeni...404re2&.src=ph

Tom

I think you are optimistic. I only get 22-23 out of my 20' harris with
a 60 BF and I am pretty light, no furniture

You were right... took it out yesterday and only squeezed 13 mph out of
it!!!!! That was with four adults, two kids, and 2 1/4 dogs. Sound
right?

I was thinking 18 minimum.... so thinking I'd investigate a prop
change. Thoughts? Read something about a prop calculator.. but one I
found the link was dead and another charged for the service. Any real
world experience?

Tom