Charles

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

Don wrote:

Drama? You call that drama? Puss.
I would have dragged the dead animal over there, knocked on the door and
when the owner answered, I would have beat his ass into next week with the
dead carcass.

I have absolutely no patience for someone that takes on the responsibility
of another, and then abuses it.
An ex-neighbor had a cat named *Streudal*, a big champagne colored cat that
they let run loose through the neighborhood. I liked Streudal, him and I got
along fine, he would fequently spend the day in my home-office lounging
across the top of my Plotter in the sun.

One night while going to the convenience store I saw Streudal splattered on
the highway. It tore me up, bad. I went home and got a shovel, I intended to
bury Streudal off the side of the road. While driving back to get the shovel
I came up with another idea, one that might make a difference. I scooped
Steudal up and put him in the back of my truck and drove home. I re-scooped
Streudal out of my truck and rang the neighbors doorbell, interrupting their
movie rental/pizza party, and when the dad answered the door I threw
Streudal on their foyer floor. Their two kids were mortified, the dad was
stunned, the wife was ready to faint. They moved about a month later. I hope
I scared all of them for life, for seeing Streudal plattered on the road
scarred me. Payback is a whore.

Another truly sick idiot.

-- Charlie