Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default provisioning

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:34:02 GMT, "MMC" wrote:

Picture if you had a 75 gal tank and an unintiated guest aboard ****ing half
of it out the shower sump?

That would be difficult. Our old boat had a 75 gallon tank, pressure
hot water, shower, etc. It would typically last the two of us about a
week.

The new boat has a pair of 250 gallon tanks but I keep the second one
valved off as a reserve which we've never needed, even on a three week
cruise. On the other hand, we don't use the washer/dryer very much,
wash the chain down with seawater, never use the windshield washers,
and use the ice maker only for cold drinks...

Some sacrifices have to be made. :-)