posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Heart of Gold Website

You still haven't addresses the 7 foot question. Do you consider 6'10"
being
7 feet? What is the actual cockpit length measurent to the nearest half

inch? Many are beginning to wonder about your claim.?

I think if anyone is that curious about the specs, and they "wonder"
about my claim, they can simply go to the Google based Beneteau group.
The 35s5 cockpit bench measures exactly 7 feet. Exactly. Not 6'10 or
7'1.
If you need this data from a 2nd or 3rd source you may post to the
google group or even Sailnet.

RB
35s5
NY