posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob  Crantz is offline

Default Heart of Gold Website

Your website is very nice, I hope it suceeds in convincing you that you have
a nice boat. I did find one glaring error you may want to fix. Cockpit
length is not measured bulkhead to bulkhead, it is measured on the deck -
meaning the "floor" of your cockpit or along proper seating. The front 8
inches of your "cockpit" is actually part of a walkway out of the cabin, it
is not true seating because of the lack of space for the legs. You can stick
a tape measure into the cockpit somewhere and measure 7 feet (rounded up) as
you did, but when you measure based upon utility and function you will find
6 feet as the closer rounded number.