Jack Dale Jack Dale is offline

Default provisioning

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:58:03 -0400, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

"Jack Dale" wrote .

I usually buy the one litre size and find pack other items around it.

I know that we should not cry over spilled milk, but I can concur that
cleaning it out of a fridge is an awful job.

Speaking of spilled milk, has anyone come across some nice stainless wire
baskets to help organize a top loading box? I found some in chromed steel
but they will rust eventually.

Have you tried using plastic organizers? I have been on several
charter boats that use them. They work well.

Jack