Glenn Ashmore Glenn Ashmore is offline

Default provisioning

It is kinda hard to justify spending $75K to $250K or more for a boat to
cruise on if you have to live like you were in the 16th century.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:57:35 GMT, "MMC" wrote:

You can cut that 5-10 gal per day by quite a bit by turning off the water
heater and electric pumps!

You can cut consumption to zero if you turn off the pump but what's
the point? There are folks who cross oceans in small boats who wash
with salt water and have no refrigeration but that's an extreme not
likely to happen with most people.