posted to rec.boats.building
Martin Schöön Martin Schöön is offline

Default looking for a sailboat to build

"Mustafa" writes:

I have little saling experince, getting training recently. But I have
most of the building resources.

Including your web-site, I searched for other people building cats.. It
makes sense.. it seems to be easier.

I am looking for a cruiser not fast a performance boat: Something
simple, relatively cheap. A basic cat might be the way to go..

I think so and apart form simpler shapes than most monos you
also have smaller parts to move to the coast if your building
location is not at the coast.

And although I agree that looking for a second hand boat is a
good idea if you want a boat and building it isn't
important, I must point out that sailing a boat you have built
yourself is rewarding in a way no bought boat can ever come close to.
:-)

Good luck and welcome to sailing,

--
Martin Schöön "Problems worthy of attack
show their worth by hitting back."