John Smith

Default How to gain the most from rec.boats

Bass,
Have you ever thought about taking some anger management classes? Either
that, or stop abusing drugs, you seem to be loosing it way to much.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message

It would have been hard for me to leave Tampa after 15

years.

He was boatless in Tampa.

What makes you think that?

Are you telling me you owned a boat in Tampa?

Didn't live in Tampa, but close, and yes, owned a boat...and a

canoe,
among other possessions.

Liar.

And before you ask me to provide proof of my wild allegations here's

another
quote from you to jog your memory-

"Please help. Just bought a boat with a 1973 Evinrude. Runs fine. I

hooked
up
a water clamp, started it up, and looked for healthy water flow. It

does
not
have a place for a stream of water to tell you that it is flowing. So,

how
do I tell? there was water spitting out of the exhaust at the prop.

How
can
I tell if it is enough? Also, I've worked on cars all my life, this is

my
*first boat*, and am thinking about taking bottom end off and putting

water
pump kit in. How hard is this?"

http://tinyurl.com/yt72u

Do you ever tell the truth?

What an imbecile. If bassie would only tell the truth, he wouldn't have

remember the lies. Must be the stored up THC screwing with his grey

matter.

If you were anything more than a **** spewing punk, you might know
enough not to make wild, unfounded allegations such as the above,
without any shred of evidence.