JohnH JohnH is offline

Default A stopover at Langley, WA on a summer cruise

On 16 Aug 2006 21:39:02 -0700, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On 15 Aug 2006 22:27:31 -0700, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

Great story and beautiful pictures! Thanks.
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

Are you not coming up this way to visit your family this year? I'd be
happy to take you and yours for a boat ride. :-)

(Standing offer to any of the NG regulars, by the way).....

Langley is a bit far for an "out and back" in an afternoon, but I know
of a few other places you might find almost as charming.

Not this year, Chuck, but next year is looking good. What time of year is
best for you?
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John