DSK DSK is offline

Default A stopover at Langley ... PING Chuck G

Hey Chuck, trying to email you at this gmail account.
Would you email me at

I don't think the spambots can figure out pig Latin yet.

Thanks for posting this excellent story, makes me want to go
there... one suspsects that is the point...

Regards
Doug King

Chuck Gould wrote:
A few photos to illustrate the text can be found at:

http://www.pbase.com/gould/langley_washington

*****

Langley

In the spring and summer months there are flowers everywhere. Emerald
vines slither across pastel Victorian covered porches. A kaleidoscope
of stems and blossoms respond to the suggestion of our often-reluctant
NW sun to carpet Langley with color and life.