Doug Kanter

Default Anyone want to take a shot an an overheating problem?

"Greg" wrote in message
This will come across the wrong way, but I hope you don't get it fixed

for
another week or so. This is a really interesting discussion so far. :-)

It has been going on since October and the next time they will be taking a
swing at it is Tuesday so I think that is a safe bet.

Well, keep posting. Murphy's Law says this is bound to happen to MY outboard
at some point. If the last few years are any indication, it'll happen during
the week of August 14th, when I'll be on vacation, trying to fish for 19
hours per day.