posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] nick@albion-manufacturing.com is offline

Default Shortening a kayak?

Thanks for the input!

The kayaks are not too different to the ones on the webpages.

They are old though, perhaps 20 years? They came from a local army
cadet unit, so have probably had a hard life!

I'm not trying to create a playboat, just make something more
manageable for our circumstances. Our local river is an old navigation
and as such is not cleared and has many tight spots (fallen branches
and overhanging trees) where a long kayak could get stuck. Plus I enjoy
breathing new life into old things!

Whatever I do with them, they'll need some TLC. I'll continue to
think about it!

If it's generally believed to be a complete waste of time, I'll fix
them up and get rid. Any more information will be appreciated!

Cheers,

Nick