Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default What does your summer dockage cost?

JimH wrote:
20 foot slip, water, electric. $999 for a dock from April 1 to October 31.
Vermilion River connecting to Lake Erie (western basin). Nothing fancy. No
pool or clubhouse. Meets our needs with our modest 20 footer. ;-)

How about you?

$10 per foot per month. Open, sal****er moorage.

I'll probably move back inside the locks before winter to help preserve
all the nice work that was just done on the boat. I'm looking at a
40-foot slip that will run $515 per month for covered, freshwater
moorage. Twice as big as your slip, but 4 times as much money.