posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Stunning Sail

Capt. Rob wrote:
What can I say...beautiful weather...we sailed for most of the day and
Thomas napped and played and generally had a great time. He's taken to
standing on the bottom of the wheel and riding it while we sail. No
pics today...I left the memory card in the computer!!!

RB
35s5
NY

I Too had a stunning sail today, Just Skipper and I on my dink
"Tomahawk"

Winds were in the 29-33 knot range, caught some nice gusts as the sun
rose. Quite a few boats were out. We sailed side by side with an open
60
for a while and he was surprised that we stayed with him for 2 hrs
on a close reach... I had no doubt we could stay neck in neck as long
as I desired.

Skipper is really enjoying himself on board, often balancing on the
tiller bar and barking at the gulls.... my poloroid instamatic was out
of film..sorry no pictures.

Joe