posted to rec.boats.electronics
[email protected] nospam.don@gmail.com is offline

Default Navman FishFinders - Transducer not working while on plane?

Before I made too many conclusions I'd make an A-B comparison on the
same boat same speed.

I've never been to fond of the humminbird mfg quality but they may well
work fine now.

All I know is that the Lowrance unit I have is simply amazing at the
detail it can pick out. I think its a combination of high power and
digital signal processing to remove the noise. Now if I could only get
those fish to bite.

I took a look at your unit. It looks like they put more money into the
color display than the sonar processing side of it.

have fun

Don