posted to rec.boats.building
psx1337 psx1337 is offline

Default Boat building, carpentry, and hearing

Thanks for that info. I have a request for some other info if anyone
could help me out. I looked at this school the other day in Rhode
Island called the International Yacht Restoration School. www.iyrs.org
It's a nice school but I'm also looking at this program with Chapman
called the Professional Mariner Training program. It's 12 weeks and I
believe the campus is down in Florida. Before I do any of that, though,
I'm looking to get a job at maybe a marina or shipyard. Could anyone
suggest what positions I could look for with not much experience in
boats?