jim--

Default OT here go the narrow minded Republcans....again.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

jim-- wrote:

So you not only grow and smoke pot but you also have an extensive porn
collection? Can't get any in the real world?

Hey, Dennis...if you smoked pot and watched a little porn, maybe you
could figure out what to do in addition to dating your hand.

So you are into pot and porn also Harry?

Naw. The once time I tried pot, 40 or so years ago, the smell of it made
me puke. Ever since, whenever I get a whiff of it, I feel the same
revulsion. The smell of cigarettes makes me feel about the same.

Porn? I don't have a problem with porn movies if the actors are
consenting adults. Much more harm is done by the violence in our
society, and by the rabid one-issue NRA types.

Since you equate getting high with enjoying porn, and since you never
inhaled (LOL) are you more into booze and porn or more of the hard drugs and
porn?