posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default The Best Cockpit, not a 35.5 MG midget

Let me explain for you bubbles. Your boat is to small. You need all the

space you have.

For what? Short range cruises and overnighters? Most of our storage is
empty. The area where the AC is is also empty. Our lazerette is mostly
empty. Aft lockers empty. Forward storage not in use. Scotty's skull
also empty.
Care to explain why we don't have room on a 35s5 that's not cruising
long range?

AC's take lots of maintainance, need major power, and are heavy. My

friends now sailing down the coast of S. America tossed both AC's off
the P 40 before taking off.

??? My entire 17'000 BTU system weight is 75 lbs and is mounted under
the sink! If it needs service I'll get it serviced by my yard like
anything else. So??? It's harldy complicated, though I don't doubt your
system may be.
I understand your POV, and even Jeff's, but we're sailing locally,
hanging out at the dock for BBQ with friends and daysailing. The setup
is really nice so far. You can't argue with cool...and in Scotty's case
you can't argue with a fool!

RB
35s5
NY