posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default The Best Cockpit, not a 35.5 MG midget

Powerboat thinking is putting in an aft cabin with poor ventilation
and then claiming its a feature because it requires you to add a
genset to run the A/C at night on a mooring.

Well, then every sailboat I've ever been on needs air conditioning.
I've never gone into a sailboat cabin on a 90+ degree day and found it
"cool." Sorry, you either like the heat or are full of crap.

At my marina most of the powerboats over 25 feet have A/C, but I
don't
think any of the sailboats do (certainly none run on daily basis).

Maybe people your way have no money! About half the sailboats here have
A/C and everyone who doesn't have it wishes they did. I guess you never
do anything below on really hot days!
Or maybe you're suggesting your cabin is a healthy 75 degrees on a 95
degree day???

Jeff, you not only sound like an idiot...you are one. Can you explain
the advantage of not having AC on board??? Is it too heavy??? Too
complicated for you? Too expensive??? To nice to be comfortable on
really hot days when fixing that head of yours? You're courting a heat
stroke, dude.

RB
35s5
NY