Boatriggr

Default Anyone want to take a shot an an overheating problem?

My neighbor has a motor similar to mine and I am thinking about swapping the
foot with him to cut this problerm in half but that is a lot to ask.

Greg,
That would be a quick easy thing to try. But you are right, it's a lot to ask.
In a perfect world your dealer would have one to try. I would not be happy
bringing my boat in for repair, paying good money, only to find out it wasn't
fixed.
The possibility of a blown head gasket /cracked head is there, but I would
personally eliminate the lower unit/ water pump first.2PSI doesn't sound like
much water pressure at 4000 rpms. What is the spec on it?

BR