posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default The Best Cockpit, not a 35.5 MG midget

Capt.Mooron wrote:

I've done 22 hours on the helm, at the tiller, except for a brief stint solo
on the foredeck to change headsail .... sailing through a storm all
night... blowing 35 to 40..... going upwind.... no engine at all.... narrow
channel... remote location..... no running lights.... 6 of us aboard.

Sounded like a lot of fun until you get to the 6 other
people on board. What the heck were they doing all this
time? Are you that much of a tiller-hog??

Sounds like mal-de-mer might have been a problem?

I dropped hook at 0618hrs in Devil's Channel.... drank half a bottle of rum,
scowled at the crew and hit the bunk.... lights out.

That's a sail I remember..... fondly

How do the other people remember it?

CM
"I just can't explain how good 4" of high density foam feels"

'Hunger is the best sauce' -old saying

DSK