posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default The Best Cockpit, not a 35.5 MG midget

I got back a few days ago from spending 5 nights on moorings in the
middle of the worst heat wave we've had here in years. We were never
too hot at night, and usually slept under a blanket.

Jeff, during our heatwave here we had several nights just below 100
degrees. On the water was no better. Puh-lease cut the crap. If you're
comfortable at 95 or even 85 degrees, fine. I'm not. In fact I always
like it closer to 70 degrees or even a bit colder. My wife likes it
hotter, but Thomas seems to be more like me. We would have fried on any
boat in those temps without ac. we have 2 opening ports and a door to
open, so we can make a breeze no problem...accept that it's a hot
breeze.
We certainly would never take Thomas out in 104 degree weather or make
him sweat in a 95 degree cabin. All the vents in the word can't change
that, pal.

RB
35s5
NY