JimH JimH is offline

Default Take it to alt.photography

"Reginal P. Smithers III" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"Reginal P. Smithers III" wrote in message

Here is a great NG to post photography stuff to: alt.photography

I appreciate your suggestion. Since many of us use our cameras on our
boats and it encourages friendly discussion among boaters and this NG has
a long history of posting photos and discussing photography I thought it
was appropriate to this NG.

Fair enough, although I dispute your claim of the group having a *long
history* of discussing photography and I count only 5 or 6 folks here
interested in photography.

Just offering my opinion. Life goes on. ;-)