posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart Thom Stewart is offline

Default The Best Cockpit, not a 35.5 MG midget

Nutsy,

You Stated;
We love sailing and it makes us happy. Move along. -------------

I know you do, and so do many,many others. Good & Bad sailors, with as
much love of sailing as you.

Scotty, Doug, Mooron, Jeff, Maxi, Dave;--- just a few that will disagree
about just attacking their boats. I can't think of any of them BUSTING
THEMSELVES with their own posting like you do.

Nutsy, relax and go sailing; "TAKE A BRAKE!" You need it.

The whole of ASA appreciate you taking the role of "Kickme" I do and
I've stated it but Nutsy you need a "Brake!"

Go sailing and relax. That's what boats are for. Our kind of boats
anyway.

You've got a good boat enjoy it, for what it is. Stop making claims for
it that can't hold up. Your "Benny" is loaded with short comings but
that doesn't make it a bad boat. You're right on about it being a fun
boat. It is a damn fine day sailer and Week-ender. That's how you use
it. Good!
It doesn't need a big Cockpit.

Nutsy, we don't give a ****. Most of us don't even give a **** about the
Stupidity of your Trolls. You are a master at making us reply. THANK
YOU!!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage