posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default The Best Cockpit, not a 35.5 MG midget

I've done 22 hours on the helm, at the tiller, except for a brief stint
solo
on the foredeck to change headsail .... sailing through a storm all
night... blowing 35 to 40..... going upwind.... no engine at all....
narrow
channel... remote location..... no running lights.... 6 of us aboard.

I was pinned down in the Catalina 27 cockpit by a pretty Polish girl
for 45 minutes once. I couldn't hear a thing through her thighs, the
boat was rocking in strong gusts of winds and the launch was out of
service...that's a night I'll always remember too.

RB
35s5
NY