Bob D.

Default WTB: Mercruiser Alpha parts in OH, PA, MI, IN

WTB: Mercruiser Alpha parts in OH, PA, MI, IN

Looking to purchase an operational new/rebuilt/used complete (upper and
lower) mercruiser alpha one generation one outdrive with a 1.5 or 1.47 to
1 upper gear ratio (small block V8).

In lieu of a complete drive, I'd be interested in a lower unit from any
working Alpha drive setup.

Unless someone is looking to sell a drive dirt cheap, I am mainly looking
for Alphas in north/central Ohio, southern Michigan, eastern Indiana, or
western Pennsylvania, where I can pick up the unit and make payment in
person.

Those wishing to sell their alpha parts at a resonable costs (read:
cheaper than what they are bing sold on the web) can email me at
with their location asking price.

Bob Dimond