RichG

Default Central Florida rig

Hmmmm .. Not only am I partial ( and a little prejudiced) about Carolina
Skiffs, I am doing the exact same thing, but in reverse.

We live in South Texas, and have a summer place in Wisconsin. I'm towing my
16 ft. Carolina Skiff, with a 40 hp Yamaha, to Lake Geneva for the Summer.
She will reside there for the rest of it's ( or my ) natural life. My wife
had a case of "white knuckle" disease whenever she had to drive the tow
vehicle for short distances on the trip.

So, this addition to the fleet is her fault! She loves the idea that it will
be a one-way, never again, commute this time.

p.s. I was able to pick up the enter rig up, used, for $4,000. and added
another $600.00 or so. That is close to ONLY the taxes and registration
fees on a full-sized SUV!
--
RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners