posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default A wireless (no wires to the computer) wifi solution? (very long)

On 8 Aug 2006 10:00:25 -0700, "Skip Gundlach"

From: "Skip Gundlach, Aboard S/Y Flying Pig, over Wifi"

Subject: A wireless (no wires to the computer) wifi solution? (very
long)
Date: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:12 PM

I sent this to the Morgan sailnet list today; apologies to those un/dis

interested:

Thanks for sharing the solution, that is quite some saga.

I just replaced my 9 db vertical on the boat with a 15 db and it is a
very noticable improvement, at least sitting here at the dock. I'll
carry along the 9 db for awhile just in case there are issues when
anchored out.