Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Sailboat Popularity Question ... $4 per gal fuel

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:30:02 GMT, "Thomas Wentworth"
wrote:

Just now I was reminded of a term I heard last fall.

"stuck on stupid"

Well Tom, stupid is, as stupid does.

I don't complain about the high cost of marinas because I have my own
dock in front of the house with room for two boats.

How about you?

======================================

================================================= ===============================
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:33:26 GMT, "Thomas Wentworth"
wrote:

I think that one of the huge problems up here in
the Northeast is the availble space for moorings, dockage, and the overall
rippoffs that the marina's have become.

If you owned a piece of waterfront property that was being taxed to
death, and could easily be sold to condo developers for millions,
you'd want a decent return on your investment also, especially in a
short season like Maine's. Be glad that you can still find a marina
at any price.