posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz Jonathan Ganz is offline

Default Doug-A Brutal Truth

In article ,
DSK wrote:
When was the last time you sailed in 25 knots of wind, Bubbles?

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Don't know about him, but it really piped up here on Sunday. Gusts
were higher than 30. I'm guessing 35 at times.

That sounds like fun. Did you take the Yamaha out?

DSK

Yup... she's built like a brick, and while we did get very little
water from spray, I really felt like putting in the second
reef. Instead, we just dropped the traveller and kept a goin. Monday
was a lot more mellow. Things only started picking up around 4:30, and
we were practically back by then.

I'm going to post some pics in a while...

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com