posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default A new friend...

"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 21:55:47 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Lady Pilot wrote:

has a Hunter 33.5. Is that a "bad boat"?

No such thing as a bad boat.

Not so sure about that. A few of the horrid ferro-cement abortions I've
seen during my life probably qualified.

Max

Hey now, I logged about 500 miles on a 44' custom built ferro-cement,
pilot house ketch, on a delivery crew. Wasn't so bad.

I wasn't impugning ferro-cement, rather just some of the "creations" that
have been fashioned from it. I saw one beautiful f-c boat a few years back,
but most have been so ugly that they had to sneak up on the ocean to get
wet.

Max