posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default not a 35.5 MG midget

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On 8 Aug 2006 09:45:36 -0700, "Joe" wrote:

DSK wrote:
Joe wrote:
Opps not rotated
Try this one
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926AtNrvq

Hey Joe, what about the next pic? Is that the start of a race?

DSK

Yelp, that was last Oct's Harvest Moon Regetta. The start is offshore
Galveston.

Joe

Question regarding your boat's paint scheme... Was it ever owned by a
circus?

OK BB, I took you ootta the plonk box because you are rude in a plesent
way now..sortta.

The hull was first Black, then white, then blue and now red with
yellow trim & white cabins.

It's is not a proper white clorox bottle production clone by any means.

Kids surley think it's like going to a circus, as they all smile when
they see her.
Marine's salute her thinking I'm using grunt colors, and everyone in
the oilfileld thinks it's a Shell Oil boat. The fact is Red & Yellow
are the most visiable colors at sea, I found a pleasent way to
incorporate safety with style. Something lubbers can not even
understand. Also the wings are good luck, they go way back in marine
lore.

Joe

CWM