posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default The Best Cockpit, not a 35.5 MG midget

Joe wrote:
Capt. Rob wrote:
Joe wrote:
Rob's better cockpit is like the cockpit in a MG midget. Ragtop, small,
wet, hot, cold, horrid, miserable, and dangerious.

A real cockpit will keep you cool and dry, offer the Capt'n a place to
work in comfort even if you are motorsailing at 9 kts out of the eye of
a wicked storm with a full set of sails.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926yfjeXR

Joe

Joe, that's a good troll, but c'mon!!! Take better pics than that and
we'll all have more fun. If you don't have the pic to support the
troll, then wait a while until you can get one. My best trolls are
supported by reasonable pics.

RB
35s5
NY

Pleeeze Bob. I did not take the photo. But you can see it is storming,
my hand is on the throttle, And I'm turning upwind. Clearly running out
of a vicious storm. All in the cool AC comfort of a real cockpit that
even Navy fighter pilots envy.

Joe

Oh and BTW we fished all the way thru the storm, Hooked up with a nice
King Mackerel, as you can see in our wake, we outran the storm. No one
was skeered either.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926gtlLgt

Joe