posted to rec.boats.paddle
Grip Grip is offline

Default origins of eskimo roll

Me too, but it's such a "good" kind of exhautsion. I'de love to boat OOC
"out of country" sometime. I remember how crystal clear the rivers in older
Prijon catalogs were and how beautiful the rivers.....any idea where tose
were shot?

"Wilko" wrote in message
Grip wrote:
Wilko wrote:
Maybe not with modern sea paddlers, but modern playboaters tend to

spend
quite a lot of time in or under water instead of just on it.

LOL Well Wilko......someone makes money selling "DRIP RINGS" ....but not

on
me or anyone I know.

innocent look Hey, I have some of those somewhere! :-)

Seriously though, I'm convinced that I lose more energy from cooling
down because I'm hanging upside-down in the water than from moving my
paddle. Boating comes so easily now that I doubt that takes much energy
nowadays.

We spent last week paddling in Slovenia, and I would be exhausted at the
end of a stretch of river, mostly from cooling down when doing stern
squirts, cartwheels or simply flipping when playing and not so much from
using my muscles so much.

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe