Larry Larry is offline

Default Sailboat Popularity Question ... $4 per gal fuel

Ryk wrote in
:

On 6 Aug 2006 23:16:06 -0700, in message

lid (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:

I tell people not to plan anything for "after" a sail, since we won't
know when after is until it arrives.

The down side of that is it can limit your options, as many of us do
have obligations. I find it much more important to have consensus
about how to respond to a calm. Last night we fired up the engine on
slow so as not to interfere with conversation, then fired up the BBQ
for dinner as we meandered home at about 3 and a half knots. The
entire day was very relaxing and part of that was knowing we had
multiple options.

Ryk

Aw, too bad. You might not have gotten back until...(gasp)....tonight!...
(c;