Reginal P. Smithers III Reginal P. Smithers III is offline

Default What we're listening to now...

Harry Krause wrote:
JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
My favorite young soprano.

No, not Meadow.

Anna.

Anna Netrebko

http://www.annanetrebko.com/

She's great, reminds me a little of Maria Callas in her prime.
Good looker, too.

At the moment, when you click on the site, you hear Anna singing
a bit from La Traviata, "Sempre libera." It's a real trilla!

I am not listening to anything right now.

Although I really do not care for opera, there is no doubt that young
lady has a fantastic voice and is certainly a pleasure to look at. ;-)

Give the sample of Sempre libera a spin.

They are marketing opera stars completely differently today, eh.