posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default The Better Cockpit

I've never seen a loose footed sail with a shelf. What's that all
about? And what are the lines leading aft by Suzys feet on each side of

the cockpit? And what is that black spot at the base of the binnaccle?
Why do you need 12 cam cleats?

I don't know much about this main. It's mylar and partially designed by
the last owner. It's being replaced by a dacron main from Doyle at the
end of this season.
The lines by her feet control the backstay. They lead inside the deck.
The black spot is my camera bag...a safe spot for it!
Lines in the cleats a
1) Main halyard
2) Spin Halyard
3) Jib 1