posted to rec.boats.racing.power
lightning in a boat lightning in a boat is offline

Default Boy Rec Racing Is Cool!

"APBA's Mike Barrett" wrote in message
ups.com...

What happened in here? I had it decorated so nicely and look what you
people have done with my hard work? I am disapointed. Oh yeah and
just look all the people that hated me for what I did that use to COME
TO THE SITE they are gone. Sad.

Actually,

You and a couple other fags ruined this place with all your bitching and
whining. You suck as a driver. You have never really done anything except
ride your family's coattails.

BTW, I see your really tearing it up this year. What, 38th place or so in
one of the easiest classes to race. And only 2 races? Cmon Mikey, after
all that **** talking you did acouple of years ago. I figured you would be
at the top by now.

I sure do hope you crash soon. So they can get a real driver to take your
place.