posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default Capt. Neal's baby...

Lady Pilot wrote:
Okay, I lied...I didn't have cancer after all. I had Capt. Neal's baby girl

Really?

Capt. Neal was afraid of what people might think of a man "his age" having
children.

Odd that a person who sets such great store by the Bible
wouold not feel like an old time patriarch.

PS...notice how katysails has now started posted after months of absence,
when she thinks Capt. Neal is posting again?

?? Katysails has been posting here from time to time, has
not had "months of absence." Maybe you've had months of not
noticing?

Joe wrote:
Hey, I heard that, saw him on the news.
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/272/...s_Humping_Baby

Gee thanks Joe. I could have gone a long time without seeing
that.

DSK