posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Capt. Neal's baby...

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
news:UspBg.2336$W01.1300@dukeread08...
Okay, I lied...I didn't have cancer after all. I had Capt. Neal's baby
girl two months early! Daddy didn't want to have any kids at such a late
date in life, but I will provide a wonderful home for her! My new
boyfriend has no children and has totally adopted the beautiful little
girl (which shall go un-named). We are selling my house and moving to
Hawaii, on the Northshore of Maui.

Capt. Neal was afraid of what people might think of a man "his age" having
children. Doctor's say that she is perfectly healthy! I have tried to
call him to break the news, but he wouldn't answer my phone calls.

CN's brother needs to pay off his Hummer, so he's looking for his brother
to leave him his fortune...and broke up a loving relationship.

LP (sailors are strange creatures)

PS...notice how katysails has now started posted after months of absence,
when she thinks Capt. Neal is posting again?

You're certifiable, LP.

Max