~^ beancounter ~^ ~^ beancounter ~^ is offline

Default Sailboat Popularity Question ... $4 per gal fuel

most stink pot operators are not smart
enough to learn how to sail....let alone
remember once taught....

Larry wrote:
"Thomas Wentworth" wrote in news:q9mBg.1554$Fl2.29
@trndny01:

I was at the fuel dock the other
day, a motor boat was filling up. $300 dollars for the fill up!

I watched a guy pass his credit card to the diesel dock attendant to pay
for the 8,400 gallons of #2 diesel fuel his beast drank. I'm too dizzy to
figure out the cost, just thinking about it....

Hell, in the ketch, 10 gallons will get us to Aruba!....(c;

--
Sea Ray Boats gave my email to Channel Blade to spam me.
phone 865-522-4181

One ****ty Sea Ray boat was enough....