Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Gasoline prices - gold as a hedge

Kind of a strange deal too. When I came back from my second tour, I
had ordered a Road Runner, but it never made it to San Francisco. The
dealer that was supposed to deliver the car really felt bad about the
whole thing and went out of his way to find another car for me - that
was the 440 GTX.

Today, officially, the GLee's new 440 was broken in. It has a mild MoPar
performance cam plus Edelbrock carb and intake. I've been easy on it since
the installation, doing the break-in routine religiously, but today I got
the requisite 300 miles on it and it was time to hammer it.

As Frank Barone used to say, "Holy Crap". There's definitely no
replacement for displacement.

Now I have to order new tires for the rear.

Eisboch