[email protected] tschnautz@gmail.com is offline

Default Experiments in boat speed...

makes sense to me.....

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On 6 Aug 2006 04:58:49 -0700, wrote:

OK, "restore" the bottom. Re Gellcoat it???

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On 5 Aug 2006 05:12:52 -0700,
wrote:

If it gets cold where you are, the paint applies better, due to less
humidity, too.

I don't plan on repainting it.

That was a serious error in judgment on my part.

What ever it takes to get it back to original condition.

I painted it because I had originally planned to keep in shallow water
at the marina for those occasional quick runs into Narragansett Bay,
but I decided that trailering for those kinds of trips was much
better.

I kept it painted, but gave up on it last year.