John John is offline

Default entry alarms ?

Don White wrote:
My favorite question to Westerners:
"Compared to something in the United States, How BIG do you think Iran
is? (in area)" No fair peeking at Google Earth or searching the web....

Alaska or Texas??

I DID cheat on this....Iran is about the area of Texas.....
plus OK,CA,OR, and WA.

Also, a lot bigger than IRAQ (or should that be EYE-RAK?)....for those
thinking of biting off another mouthful they can't chew.

Back to the original topic... CostaRica was one of the only (along with
Nicaragua) countries I skipped when travelling through C. Am . via
boat- lots of ugly cruiser stories.
John