Lawson Barkhouse Lawson Barkhouse is offline

Default Timing problem!!Would appreciate help

"James" wrote in message
.net...
You do know that the piston only fires evey other time it's at the top,
right? Has to be on the compression stroke. Stinck your finger in the
spark plug hole, or watch for the intake valve closing. Or just spin it
around once and try again.

"John Gaquin" wrote in message
. ..

"Lawson Barkhouse" wrote in message

I have just repowered my 28Wellcraft but cannot get one motor to run....
(We used the firing order and had the piston in place on the left bank
(#1) but without success.

Does that engine run in reverse rotation? Did you reverse the firing
order?

Yes we tried that James.We bumped over and tried it approx 1/2 dozen
times.