JimH JimH is offline

Default Gasoline prices - gold as a hedge

"Eisboch" wrote in message

" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
. ..

"Jack Goff" wrote in message

Myself, I like 'em all, pretty much. Old Mopar, Ford and even GM
products. I draw the line at Chevelles, though. Fat-fendered, ugly,
and everybody and his brother who doesn't have a Mustang has, or lusts
after, a Chevelle. Yech.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/classif...5000_220_1.jpg

Drool ;-)

I've never understood the fascination with '70s vintage Chevelles. To me,
they are not in any way a "classic", they handle terribly and they're a
dime a dozen.

Eisboch

Ain't it grand that we can all share different opinions in life? I would
love to own a 1970 396 Chevelle SS.